Variable interest rate
Westpac Flexi Loan is a convenient, reusable, unsecured personal loan. Withdraw additional funds up to your approved limit when you need them without reapplying1, and only pay interest on your outstanding balance, not your assigned credit limit.
- For a limited time, $0 establishment fee (normally $150) and 12.99% p.a. variable rate. Apply between 1 October and 26 January 2013.4
- $150 establishment fee.
- Same day funds for existing Westpac customers, if approved.
- No fee for additional withdrawals, no early repayment fee and no exit fee.
- $10 monthly service fee applies.4
- Apply for a credit limit between $4,000 and $75,000.
- Flexible repayment options to suit your needs - set your monthly payments2 to pay off your loan within your chosen timeframe, provided you meet the minimum monthly repayments in any month.3
Details you need to know.
Missed payment fee
Cheque dishonour fee
Declined direct debit fee
Duplicate statement fee
Bank cheque fee
Over limit fee
$150 establishment fee
$10 monthly service fee applies, but waived when account has zero balance and if there were no transactions for that month.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible to apply for this Westpac Flexi Loan, you must:
- Be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia, a single borrower, aged 18 years or over, with a regular permanent income.
If you’re unsure whether you meet the above criteria, you can call our Personal Lending Centre on 132 651 to discuss.
What information do I need?
When completing the application, you will need to provide:
- Your current Australian driver's licence details (if you have one).
- Details of your current financial situation.
- Current employer details, or your accountant's details, including details of your assets and liabilities, if self-employed.
- Your contact details including email address.
Please note: This loan must be mainly for personal use. To find out more about business loans , call Business Direct on 132 772 . We may use the contact information that you give us to contact you to help you complete your application.
How long will it take?
Provided you’ve got all your information ready to go, your application should only take about 10-15 minutes. If you don’t have all the information you need you can save your partially completed application and return to it anytime within 30 days. Just click the save/exit button.
How can I apply?
Online - apply online it usually takes less than 10 minutes.
Over the phone by calling 1300 720 697 (8am-8pm, 7 days a week) from anywhere in Australia. We may give conditional approval and a final decision as soon as we receive all required information.
What happens next?
- If you're approved, then your contract will be presented on screen for you to read and accept. We may require additional information and/or supporting documents to assess your application.
- Same day access. As soon as you accept your contract your Flexi Loan Account will be set up and you can access your funds through Online and Telephone Banking (if you're registered) and at any Westpac branch (during branch opening hours).
You can easily check the status of your application by calling 132 651 (8am-8pm, 7 days a week) from anywhere in Australia.
What else should I know?
For security purposes, if your application is successful we may need to verify your identity. We may also need supporting documentation such as proof of your income, employment and/or some liabilities.
Let's get the lowdown on your Flexi Loan possibilities. Use the sliders to estimate your repayments in line with our current interest rate.
Amount you'd like to borrow ($).
Your repayment goal (years).
Your repayment frequency.
Variable interest rate: 14.69% p.a.