Variable rate residential loans
Flexibility and convenience.
For some of us, having a home loan that adapts with changing circumstances is paramount. Our variable rate loan gives you flexibility plus a range of convenient features to help you save by repaying your loan faster.
Rocket Repay Home Loan and Rocket Investment loan
Rocket Repay Home Loan and Rocket Investment loan are our most popular variable rate loans. It's a full-featured loan that suits first homebuyers, investors and refinancers. It works by linking your variable rate loan to a Westpac Choice transaction account. This means you reduce your daily home loan interest charges by offsetting every dollar left in your Choice account against the amount left on your loan.
Ways you benefit with a Rocket Repay Home Loan and Rocket Investment Loan
- Special limited time offer. Discount of up to 0.95% p.a. with the Premier Advantage Package with a Westpac Choice Transaction Account.#2 See rates tab for specific discounts.
- Discount of up to 1% p.a. with the Premier Advantage Package with a Westpac Choice Transaction Account. See rates tab for specific discounts.
- You could cut years off your loan with 100% home loan offset. Every dollar in your linked transaction account saves you interest.
- Flexible features include redraw, top-up and multiple access methods.
- Convenient single statement showing your home loan and Westpac Choice account transactions.
- Low doc version available.
You save on standard fees when you choose the Premier Advantage Package. An annual package fee of $395 applies.
|Fee||Standard loan||Under Premier Advantage Package||Low doc loan under Premier Advantage Package|
|Loan Establishment fee||$600 (one upfront fee)||NIL||$355|
|Loan maintenance fee||$8 per month||NIL||NIL|
Other fees and charges apply.
For a limited time, receive up to
the standard variable interest rate, when you take out a new eligible loan in combination with our Choice account and Premier Advantage Package*. Enjoy the full discount on loans of $750,000 or more, or receive a 0.9% p.a. discount on new loans between $250,000 - $749,999 or a 0.7% p.a. discount on new loans between $150,000 - $249,999. Special limited time offer available from 3 February 2014 which may be withdrawn or varied at any time.