Information current as at 4 April 2018.
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Terms and conditions
available on request.
- The earning and redemption of Qantas Points using an Earth Black card is subject to the Earth Conditions of Use
available at earthblack.com.au Points are earned on eligible purchases only and exclusions
and limitations apply. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem points.
A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the Qantas
Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions available at qantas.com/terms
- Qantas Club Complimentary Invitations
As an Earth Black Mastercard cardholder earning Qantas Points, you are eligible for two Qantas Club Complimentary
Invitations within each 12-month period of your anniversary registration date when you register your Earth Black Mastercard via loungepass.earth.com.au and use
your card in Australia to purchase selected Qantas products and services. Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased directly from
Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number), Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays,
Qantas branded non-airfare products and any Qantas products and services not purchased directly from Qantas.
The Qantas Club Complimentary Invitations will be made available within 14 business days of meeting eligible spend via the Qantas Complimentary Invitations Portal, provided you are not in breach of the Credit Card Conditions of Use and your account remains open. Log in to the portal using your Qantas Frequent Flyer
account to access your invitation, link it with an eligible Qantas flight booking, or to find out more information. To receive your Complimentary Invitations, you must
have provided Westpac with your Qantas Frequent Flyer Number. If you have not yet registered for your complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership, you
may join at qantaspoints.com/ffjoinwestpac
Qantas Club Complimentary Invitations are provided courtesy of Westpac, and are valid for Qantas Club and Qantas operated International Business Lounges only
(excluding Los Angeles Tom Bradley Airport lounge). Not valid in International First Class lounges, Chairman's Lounge, Qantas Domestic Business, Qantas oneworld®
alliance airline, partner airline or associated lounges. Each invitation is valid for a single visit before the expiry date specified on the invitation, when travelling with
Qantas or Jetstar with a Qantas (QF) or Jetstar (JQ, 3K, GK, BL) flight number. Qantas Club Complimentary Invitations must not be resold. Qantas reserves the right
to cancel invitations and disqualify future invitations that are in breach of this policy.
Access and use is subject to Qantas Club rules which are available at qantas.com/qantasclub. Access may not be available if the applicable lounge is full or near
capacity, at the full discretion of lounge staff. Access and use of Qantas club lounges is subject to Qantas Club terms and conditions.
- Qantas & Partner Classic Award Seats are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited. The number of seats available depends on the flight, date, season and destination. Some flights may not have any Classic Award seats available. For Classic Award flights, taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable in addition to the points required, are subject to change and are quoted at the time of booking. Award flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure (and other advance booking requirements may apply).
- Flight Upgrades are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited. Flight upgrades are not available on Classic Awards or on international airfares booked in E, N, O, P, Q, and X class (which includes some Any Seat Awards and some Red e-Deals). You must have an eligible paid and confirmed ticket on a Qantas operated service (with a QF flight number on your ticket).
- Qantas & Jetstar Any Seat Awards are available on any flight with a QF or JQ flight number. The points required will be quoted when booked. There is no fixed relationship between the cash price charges by the applicable airline for a seat and the points required to redeem an Any Seat Award through Qantas Frequent Flyer. Special promotional fares may not apply. Award flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure (and other advanced booking requirements may apply). For more information see qantas.com/frequentflyer The Jetstar Any Seat Awards booking service is operated by Carlson Marketing Group (Aust) Pty Ltd trading as Carlson Leisure Travel Service Licence No. 2TA 5778, IATA 02-3-59523.
- Black Card Concierge Services are subject to the Westpac Rewards Credit Cards Concierge Service Terms and Conditions at westpac.com.au
- Complimentary Insurance Covers:
AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 2227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer,
Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac),
which allows eligible Westpac cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs.
The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the
Westpac Credit Cards Complimentary Insurance Policy
which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee this insurance.
Additional Cardholder. Additional credit card(s) can be issued on the primary cardholder’s credit card account to any nominated person 16 years or over. All transactions using the additional credit card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder.
© 2018 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
Westpac is the credit provider and credit licensee under National Consumer Credit Laws.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a Service mark of Apple Inc.