COMPLIMENTARY OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
You, your spouse and certain dependent children are covered for return overseas trips of up to six months, when you each satisfy the policy12 eligibility conditions. Conditions include use of your Altitude Black card for $500 of prepaid travel costs (such as return flights) for each person travelling before you leave Australia. Policy12 exclusions (including age limits) apply.
Your cover includes:
- Certain medical and hospital expenses overseas - unlimited cover.
- Unexpected cancellation of your travel arrangements and associated expenses - unlimited cover.
- Up to $500 per person for travel delays.
- Up to $550 per person for loss or damage to travel documents.
- Up to $20,000 per person for accidental loss or damage to eligible personal goods.
- Up to $5,500 of excess cover for loss or damage of a rental vehicle.
- Limit of $2.5 million of personal liability cover.
- Up to $20,000 per person cover for loss or damage to personal property.
PROTECTION WHILST YOU SHOP
Complimentary Purchase Security Insurance
Provides four months cover for many new personal goods purchased on Altitude Black in accordance with the policy12 against loss, theft and accidental damage once you have taken possession of the goods.
Complimentary Extended Warranty Insurance
Gives you an extension of up to 24 months on the standard manufacturer's Australian warranty on certain new personal goods purchased on Altitude Black in accordance with the policy12.
Travel Assistance Services
Enjoy peace of mind when travelling overseas with Emergency Travel Assistance Services offered by Westpac Concierge 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling 1300 859 100 or +61 2 9374 7082. You have access to services like emergency card replacement, lost article assistance, emergency cash advances and more.
See full terms and conditions for more information.
For claims or general enquiries call the Altitude Black Card Priority Service line on 1300 651 999.
Altitude Black is equipped with CardShieldTM to help guard you against fraudulent activity online or in person.
Online transaction security guarantee
If your Westpac account is compromised as a result of internet fraud, we guarantee to refund any missing funds, provided you have complied with our Online Banking Terms and Conditions.
24/7 Falcon™ protection
Monitors every purchase transaction for irregular activity. If a suspicious transaction is detected, our fraud specialists will call you to verify the activity.