Information current as at 4 April 2018.
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Terms and conditions
available on request.
- The earning and redemption of Qantas Points using an Earth Black card is subject to the Earth Conditions of Use
available at earthblack.com.au Points are earned on eligible purchases only and exclusions
and limitations apply. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem points.
A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the Qantas
Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions available at qantas.com/terms
- Qantas Club Lounge Invitations To be eligible for the two complimentary Qantas Club Lounge Invitations, you must first register at earthblack.com.au
and then use your Earth Black card in Australia to purchase selected Qantas products and services.Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased
directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number), Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays,
Qantas branded non-airfare products and any Qantas products and services not purchased directly from Qantas. Each year, you will receive two complimentary lounge invitations once
you have made the required spend on selected Qantas products and services. Qantas Club Lounge Invitations are provided courtesy of Westpac, and are valid for Qantas Club and Qantas
operated international Business Lounges only. Not valid in International First Class lounges, Chairman’s Lounge, Qantas Domestic Business, Qantas oneworld® alliance airline, partner airline
or associated lounges. Each invitation is valid for a single visit before the date specified on the invitation, when travelling with Qantas or Jetstar with a QF or JQ flight number.
Access and use is subject to Qantas Club rules which are available at qantas.com/qantasclub.The two Qantas Club Lounge Invitations will be sent to your Card account mailing address
within 4 weeks of your eligible card spend, provided you are not in breach of the Conditions of Use and your account remains open.
The two Qantas Club Lounge Invitations will expire on the date printed on the invitations.
Qantas Club Lounge Invitations will not be issued to customers who do not first register at earthblack.com.au
prior to making the eligible card spend.
- Qantas & Partner Classic Award Seats are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited. The number of seats available depends on the flight, date, season and destination. Some flights may not have any Classic Award seats available. For Classic Award flights, taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable in addition to the points required, are subject to change and are quoted at the time of booking. Award flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure (and other advance booking requirements may apply).
- Flight Upgrades are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited. Flight upgrades are not available on Classic Awards or on international airfares booked in E, N, O, P, Q, and X class (which includes some Any Seat Awards and some Red e-Deals). You must have an eligible paid and confirmed ticket on a Qantas operated service (with a QF flight number on your ticket).
- Qantas & Jetstar Any Seat Awards are available on any flight with a QF or JQ flight number. The points required will be quoted when booked. There is no fixed relationship between the cash price charges by the applicable airline for a seat and the points required to redeem an Any Seat Award through Qantas Frequent Flyer. Special promotional fares may not apply. Award flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure (and other advanced booking requirements may apply). For more information see qantas.com/frequentflyer The Jetstar Any Seat Awards booking service is operated by Carlson Marketing Group (Aust) Pty Ltd trading as Carlson Leisure Travel Service Licence No. 2TA 5778, IATA 02-3-59523.
- Black Card Concierge Services are subject to the Westpac Rewards Credit Cards Concierge Service Terms and Conditions at westpac.com.au
AWP Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 52 097 227 177, AFSL 245631, of 74 High Street, Toowong, QLD 4066 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the underwriter, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850, AFSL 234708, has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac), of 275 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 which allows eligible Westpac account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Westpac Credit Cards Complimentary Insurance Policy, which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by calling 1300 651 999 or download it from westpac.com.au
Additional Cardholder. Additional credit card(s) can be issued on the primary cardholder’s credit card account to any nominated person 16 years or over. All transactions using the additional credit card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder.
© 2018 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
Westpac is the credit provider and credit licensee under National Consumer Credit Laws.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a Service mark of Apple Inc.