Where are you going next?
If you love travelling and you’re looking forward to your next trip, apply for the Earth Credit Cards today. You’ll receive:
- 10,000 bonus Qantas Frequent Flyer points after your first eligible purchase
- 0.99% p.a. for up to 6 months on balance transfers requested at application.
- Complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership if you are not already a member, available on new cards for a limited time, currently saving you $82.50.
- The convenience of two cards with one monthly statement and one credit limit.
Earn as you spend
You can earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points on your eligible everyday purchases:
- Earn 1 Qantas Frequent Flyer point per $1 of eligible spend with your Earth American Express® Card.
- Earn 0.5 Qantas Frequent Flyer points per $1 of eligible spend with your Earth MasterCard®, accepted at over 33 million locations worldwide.
- In any statement cycle commencing on or after 17 June 2013, you can earn up to a maximum of 2,500 Qantas Frequent Flyer points on total eligible purchases posted to the account in that statement cycle. The points cap will reset at the beginning of every statement cycle. Bonus points are not counted in the points cap.
0.99% p.a. for up to
6 months on balance transfers.
6 months could be up to
- You don't make any purchases or cash advance transactions on your card until the promotional period ends or the balance transfer is paid in full.
- You only make minimum repayments on your card (and don't pay off your card in full) during the promotional period. The minimum repayment on your credit card is whichever is greater of: 2% of your total balance, or $10, or the amount of outstanding government and interest charges.
- Excludes any fees that may apply to any card, including annual fees or balance transfer fees (if applicable).
- The interest rate applying to your non Westpac credit card will not change.
Things you should know:
Earth Conditions of Use (PDF 325kb)
New cards only. Fees and credit criteria apply. Terms and conditions available on request.
Special bonus points offer: The bonus 10,000 Qantas Frequent Flyer points will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within 14 days after your credit card statement has been issued, after your first eligible purchase transaction using either of your Westpac Earth Platinum Credit Cards. The bonus points offer is available for new Earth Credit Card customers who apply by 1 July 2013. If you do not inform us of your Qantas Frequent Flyer program membership number within four months of us approving your card, you will earn points for goods or services purchased on your card or the card account from the date you inform us of your Qantas Frequent Flyer program membership number. Packaged cards and Westpac Group employees are ineligible for this promotional offer. Bonus points offer not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
Special balance transfer offer: The promotional balance transfer rate is available when you apply for new Earth Platinum Credit Cards between 2 April 2013 and 1 July 2013 and request at card application to transfer balance(s) from up to 3 non-Westpac Australian issued credit or store cards. The variable purchase interest rate applies to balance transfers made at any other time. Packaged cards and Westpac Group employees are ineligible. Promotional rate not available in conjunction with any other promotion. Promotional rate will apply to any balance(s) transferred (min $200 up to 95% of your approved available credit limit) for 6 months from card activation, unless the amount is paid off earlier. The variable purchase rate will apply to balance(s) transferred but left unpaid after 6 months. Westpac will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the account(s). Interest free days don't apply to balance transfers.
Complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership (that is, membership without having to pay the usual $82.50 joining fee) is offered by Westpac for a limited time. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program (available at Qantas.com.au/terms) and each application is subject to approval by Qantas. For more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program, visit qantas.com/frequentflyer.
Earning and redeeming points: The earning and redemption of Qantas Frequent Flyer points is subject to the Earth Conditions of Use. Points are earned on eligible purchases only and exclusions and limitations apply. Effective for each statement cycle commencing on and from 17 June 2013, a points cap of 3,750 points applies. Bonus points do not count towards the points cap. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem points in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
MasterCard® and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass™ is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
American Express® is a trademark of American Express. The Westpac Earth Platinum American Express Card is issued by Westpac Banking Corporation pursuant to a license from American Express.
© 2013 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.